Eclipse Class Decompiler integrates JD, Jad, FernFlower, CFR, Procyon seamlessly with Eclipse and allows Java developers to debug class files without source code directly. It also integrates Javadoc and supports the syntax of JDK8 lambda expressions.
- Plugin Update Site One: http://raw.githubusercontent.com/cnfree/eclipse/master/decompiler/update/
- Plugin Update Site Two: http://www.cpupk.com/decompiler/update/
- Github Project Page: https://github.com/cnfree/Eclipse-Class-Decompiler
Eclipse Class Decompiler is a plug-in for the Eclipse platform. It integrates JD, Jad, FernFlower, CFR, Procyon seamlessly with Eclipse, allows you to display all the Java sources during your debugging process, even if you do not have them all, and you can debug these class files without source code directly. It also integrates Javadoc and supports the syntax of JDK8 lambda expressions.
How to install Eclipse Class Decompiler ?
- Launch Eclipse,
- Click on "Help > Install New Software...",
- Click on button "Add..." to add an new repository,
- Enter name as "Eclipse Class Decompiler Update Site" and enter location as "http://raw.githubusercontent.com/cnfree/eclipse/master/decompiler/update/" , then click on button "OK",
- Check "Eclipse Class Decompiler",
- Next, next, next... and restart.
How to check the file associations ?
Click on "Window > Preferences > General > Editors > File Associations"
- "*.class" : "Class Decompiler Viewer" is selected by default.
- "*.class without source" : "Class Decompiler Viewer" is selected by default.
How to configure Eclipse Class Decompiler ?
Click on "Window > Preferences > Java > Decompiler"
How to uninstall Eclipse Class Decompiler ?
- Click on "Help > About Eclipse > Installation Details > Installation Software",
- Select "Eclipse Class Decompiler",
- Click on "Uninstall...".